Make Waves Week 2021: April 5th - 9th
TO REGISTER OR MAKE A DONATION, PLEASE GO TO OUR FUNDRAISING PAGE HERE!
WHAT IS IT
- Make Waves with Decibels is a new week-long awareness and fundraising campaign for the Decibels Foundation.
- You can create a personalized individual or team fundraising page.
- Ask your family and friends to support you in "making waves" for Deaf and Hard of Hearing children and their families.
HOW IT WORKS
- During the week of the campaign, post pictures and videos to social media using #makewaveswithdecibels
- Be as creative as you want about making waves and raising funds
- With each post you make, nominate three people to make a new post
WAYS TO RAISE AWARENESS
- Each day, we will profile a Wave Maker and Facts of the Day about hearing loss. Check in each day of the campaign for new profiles and facts to share.
- Post a picture or video of yourself waving your hands, waving a flag, jumping in the waves!
- Post a picture or video of yourself making waves for Deaf and Hard of Hearing children!
- Post a picture or video of someone that is making waves for Deaf and Hard of Hearing children!
- Share this information with others as you raise awareness and raise funds!
Monday 4/5 - Wave Maker & Facts of the Day
Tuesday 4/6 - Wave Maker & Facts of the Day
Wednesday 4/7 - Wave Maker & Facts of the Day
Thursday 4/8 - Wave Maker & Facts of the Day
Friday 4/9 - Wave Maker & Facts of the Day
Thank YOU for Supporting Children Who are Deaf and Hard of Hearing & their Families!
Contact Shauna White at firstname.lastname@example.org